Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Tiens New Product Vitalin




Vitalin

Tiens New Product Vitalin

Specification: 800 mg / softgel x 30 softgels.
benefits:
• Improve the function of liver and prevents the pathological changes of liver
• Improving the delivery of the message the brain nerve and improve vitality large
• Reduce excess cholesterol in the blood, preventing and repairing cardiovascular disease
• Anti-oxidants and slows aging
Recommended for:
• Seniors
• Patients with hyperlipidemia and cardiovascular disease
• Having problems with liver function
usage:
2-3 x 1 softgel / day, can be drunk alone / blended with other supplements.
Price Rs= 000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comments Here

Tiensrwp is Tiens Group in Pakistan or Tianshi group of Pakistan. Tiens Products with Price - Network Marketing & Earn Money Online Health & Wealth

Deals

email marketing

Tiens Pakistan, Tianshi Pakistan
+923335206610

Completing this form confirms you wish to receive email communications. You can securely opt-out at any time. I agree to give tiens rwp permission to send me future emails. I understand I can opt-out at any time in the future. Pakistan, Rawalpindi, Punjab, PK, 46000, tiensrwp@gmail.com

Powered by Response Magic
Email Marketing System